Alight Alight

Loved It!

One of the most Fluent, Well Made flashes I've ever seen. There are minimal words to describe how amazing and breath-taking this was, and I really hope to see more.

Typewriter Typewriter

Amazing!

Catchy Tune, Good Animation, I'm surprised most people don't know this band.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

God Help Me

Loved it, God I hope You never stop making these. It's probably the best representation of the mainstream media ported into a fabulous flash game with amazing visuals and design.

Walking On The Sea Walking On The Sea

"Stress Realiver"

Its just so chill, and at the same makes me want to just shout out and laugh. You have so much potential and you're using every bit of it.

Chzz responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words :D I appreciate it very much!

70s Soviet Cinema 70s Soviet Cinema

"Nostalgia"

Sounds like an intro to an old 1950's cartoon, a real throwback to me good work :).

Energy Candy &amp;lt;Hektik&amp;gt; Energy Candy <Hektik>

H*ll Yeah

Just listening to this beat gets you pumped up, good job mate.

hektikmusic responds:

glad you dig the track dude!

Flower Of Life Flower Of Life

Simplistic, But Amazing

To many people who don't consider this art are absent minded. I already knew a tad bit of The Flower Of Life but after reading the lengthy comment I just feel enlightened. Keep Up With Th Good Work :)

CuriousElement responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words and review! I've really been researching a lot about the connections between spirituality and the sciences. It's all very fascinating! I knew upon posting it, that not many people would see the art as well as educational purpose it serves!

Stop Stop

&quot;Go&quot;

After seeing a multitude of what you submitted I can honestly say that I adore your art. Nothing more to say but keep up the insanely good work :)

callmedoc responds:

Hey thanks, it means a great deal to hear such <3

Raspberry, Many Accompaniments Raspberry, Many Accompaniments

Good and Mouthwatering

I never really thought that food could be a type of art form ,but after seeing this plus multiple others that you've submitted I gotta say Good Work :) .

Ironchefgriffin responds: